Maintenance teams who are looking for ways to protect machinery, prevent contamination and minimize plant downtime can turn to National Oil Seal and Timken for premier industrial bearings and sealing technologies. Timkens line of National® industrial seals is made from innovative materials and process solutions to enhance life and performance in many industrial applications.
National offers a range of seal solutions, including:
- Oil and grease seals - These seals prevent abrasives, corrosive moisture and other harmful contaminants from entering the mechanics of machines in a variety of environments.
- V-Seals™ - Made of Nitrile or Viton®, these highly elastic seals ease installation, fit a broader range of shaft sizes and can be used on eccentric and misaligned shafts.
- Redi-Seals® service - Through this innovative program, customers can receive high-quality sealing devices within 24 hours of order.
- Redi-Sleeve™ technology - These steel wear sleeves, designed to be pressed onto a shaft, provide an option to quickly repair damaged, grooved or worn shafts.
- Shaft repair kits - These kits are alternatives to shaft replacements.
- Redi-Coat® - This patented sealant fills nicks and scratches in poorly finished bores.
Nationals industrial seals are available in small-bore sizes, zero to 13 inches, as well as in metric and high-temperature varieties. National also provides tools to speed installation, deter seal and bearing damage and preven premature seal leakage. The seals and tools can be applied in a full range of equipment used in thousands of applications, including manufacturing, off-highway, power transmission and oil refineries.
Timken’s line of National industrial seals enhances the company’s portfolio of friction management solutions. The seals are backed by the company’s experienced technical support and distribution networks, giving customers a single source for a wide range of bearings and value-added extras to keep those bearings running optimally.